Singaporeans top foreign buyer in UEM Iskandar property project

Recently newspaper reveals that Singaporeans accounted for 74 percent of total foreign buyers in UEM’s Iskandar property project. The rest of 26 percent Iskandar property buyers are from Indonesia, China, Japan and Korea.

Based on the UEM CEO Wan Abdullah Wan Ibrahim, most Singaporean buyers are those who always go Johor Bahru for business purpose and people who always spend weekend at Johor Bahru for shopping, food, and vacation. Singapore buyers more to buy upmarket property in Iskandar Malaysia, and landed property and luxury condo near to Singapore is their top choices.

UEM is the main developer in Nusajaya, Flagship B at Iskandar Malaysia. East Ledang is one of the earliest development by UEM in Nusajaya area, and it covers bungalow, villas. There are several condo project developed by UEM at Puteri Harbour.

The high numbers of investors flocking in to Iskandar have been push up Iskandar property prices to a new height since 2011. East Ledang bungalow resale market has shoot up more than 40 percent since 2011 and still going up. It has been very sought after by Singaporeans and Malaysian that worked in Singapore. In Singapore, a landed property at least price in at 2 million above in Singapore dollars. Yet, it is not a bangalow.

 

Property Management and Property Consultancy, One Stop Renovation services, Mortgage, Housing Loan Insurance MLTA

Alvin Mah
016 – 888 4292 / alvin-ma@live.com
Property consultant
Website: http://mproperty.asia
Property Consultancy and Property Management services, Renovation and Refurbishment Services, Mortgage and Housing Loan Insurance services

Your service delivery and trustworthy partner.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s