Located at the Southeast Asia with four seasons of warm weathers, Malaysia has been renowned for its natural tropical rain forest eco tourism and its rich culture of different races stay and blended inside one country as one nation. Different cultures, languages, religions with wide range of famous delicious foods have made Malaysia top choice to travel to in Southeast Asia.
With government objective to attract foreigner to stay here, Malaysia My Second Home Program (MM2H) was introduced and initiated. MM2H welcomes all foreigners to stay and retire in Malaysia with 10 years Social Visit Pass and Multiple Entry Visa which is renewable continuously.
Why foreigners choose to retire in Malaysia? Many factors have attracts foreigner to choose Malaysia to retire here instead of other countries like:-
Low living cost – Foreigners can enjoy high standard of living standard with comparable low cost compare to their original country
Connectivity – Malaysia have excellent infrastructures with international standard of airports, seaports, land and rail networks connect to the world globally and accessible easily.
Amenities – Medical centers, private clinics, international schools, private colleges and higher learning centers are available in all major cities at a reasonable cost.
Social activities – Malaysia is filled with many natural landscape tourism hotspots, nature adventures like hiking and trekking, world class sports events and best of all friendly people.
Cultures and Food – With the blended of Malay, Chinese, Indian and minor local aboriginal, and the influences of British, Dutch and Portuguese, the cultures and delicacies are at plenty and irresistible.
Safety, Stability and Weather – Without natural disaster like earthquake, tornado, volcano, tsunami, nuclear plant, stable economic and politics, and the best four seasons are like spring, Malaysia is the heaven to enjoy retirement.
Government policy – With the pro-foreigners retirement Malaysia My second Home MM2H policy, foreigners are allowed to own a 100% wholly owned landed property.
Benefit for Malaysia My Second Home MM2H programme
All approved applicants will enjoy special benefits approve by the Government for this unique program as following:-
1. You will receive a 10-year Social Visit Pass and Multiple-Entry Visa.
2. After 10 years, it is renewable unless you violate the laws & rules of Malaysia.
3. During these 10 years, you are free to stay in Malaysia and travel as often as you like with no restriction or minimum period of stay.
4. You can import your car or purchase a new car (CKD/Locally assembled) Tax-Free. It is a great saving more than 36% (rate depends on car model and have to apply to relevant authorities within certain period).
5. School age children (up to 21 years old) will be given student pass to further their study at international schools, private colleges and universities.
6. You can bring in a maid from your country of origin or countries approved by the authorities of Malaysia after obtaining the approval from relevant authorities.
7. You can be an investor and can actively participate in your own businesses in Malaysia subject to existing Government policies, regulations and guidelines which are in force for the relevant sectors and permit needed.
8. For housing loan, you can obtain up to 70% as compare to normal 60% for foreign applicants (subject to your credibility and bank rules).
9. Under this programme, for those countries has a “Double Taxation Agreement” with Malaysia, your pension fund that is taxable in your country shall be tax-free if you stayed more than 182 days a year in Malaysia.
** It is not pre-requisite to own properties to qualify for this program, but you are encouraged to purchase as it is much cheaper as compared to other countries in the region and is good for investment. You are allowed to buy landed property and will be 100% Registered Owner of your properties.
016 – 888 4292 / email@example.com
Property Consultancy and Property Management services, Renovation and Refurbishment Services, Mortgage and Housing Loan Insurance services
Your service delivery and trustworthy partner.